Based on the forecast, I have camp ready for quick take down in the morning if necessary. If it’s not as bad as predicted I’ll hang up the tarp stay through Monday. And maybe pitch a tent so I can read and stay warm by the heater. I’d like to stay Sunday for the beautiful weather expected on Monday but not with a cold blustery  rain.